Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nature at its best

Anyone who knows me also knows that I get some of my greatest delights in creatures and nature. I created a grouping of 3 digital layouts which I will have printed and then framed to hang in my kitchen. Two of them are looking from the inside out and one from the outside in. 


Designer Credits
Ingeborg Nature Calling Elements
Ruth Davis' Sherwoods' Eden


Designer Credits
Ingeborg Nature Calling Elements
Ruth Davis' Sherwoods' Eden
Carol Baumann Woodland Letters


Designer Credits
Ingeborg - Nature Calling and Music was my first love
Ruth Davis' Sherwoods' Eden

3 comments:

Roz said...

Welcome back Donna!!! Great to see some of your layouts again, I've missed seeing them.

Let's hope that you're now on the way to a full recovery, mentally and physically. I've missed you woman!

Love Roz x

Myrt said...

Hi Buddy:

Oh my it is great to see you back. Your nature digitals are beautiful - wish I could even figure out how you do them. You're one creative woman!

Melanie H said...

These are fantastic Donna, stunning and amazing.

Where do you get all your ideas?